One of the responsibilities of the WorldCDF Rules Board is to develop the competition rules that we use throughout the year.
The Rules Board can change rules during the year, only if it is for the benefit of the dancers.
It is very important that every dancer is aware of the changes made to the divisions in which they dance. Should you find a rule which you are unsure of, please contact the Rules Board on: email@example.com
The 2022 Rules Book (updated 19-07-2022) is now available
Latest rules updates
The Rules Book 2022 has been amended.
The new changes include:
- Newcomer dancers can now wear crystals to be the same as all other divisions.
- Pattern Partner can be any gender, but one partner must remain the leader throughout all dances.
Please check the Rules Book for all new changes.
Should you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Classic Open division in Interdmediate and Advanced.
- New Gold (60+) division across all divisions.
- Pro-Am dancers can now dance in several Adult Age-Restricted divisions in which they are age eligible.
- Cross-over for Advanced dancers from any other organisation**
- Cross-over for Star/Master dancers from any other organisation**
- No gender restrictions in Couples, Pro-Am and Pattern Partner**
- Cross-over of Judges from other organisations**